- 1 can chickpeas (without the liquid)
- 125 gr grated gouda cheese
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tsp asafoetida
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup chickpea flour
- 1/3 tsp dried dill
- The easiest way to make these patties is to use a blender or a food processor.
- Add the ingredients in the blender
- blend until everything is smoothly combined.
- With a slightly wet hand make the patties
- Heat the pan on medium heat
- Drizzle the pan with 2 tbsp of olive oil
- Cook each side until golden brown
- Serve with a dip or in a tortilla wrap.