- 300 g chocolate
- 150 g cream
- 50 g unsalted butter
- 80 g cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp water
- Boil 1-litre water and turn off the fire. Chop the bars of chocolate into pieces.
- Then place another pan on top of the hot water to melt the chocolate.
- Add the 2 tbsp of water to let the chocolate melt easier.
- Keep stirring, add the cream when the chocolate is melted.
- When the cream and chocolate is mixed well, let it cool for 10 min.
- After the 10 min let the mixture melt again and add the unsalted butter.
- Mix it well.
- Place it in a bowl and let it cool for a few hours in the fridge, until it is stiff.
- If the truffle mixture is stiff u can make nice chocolate truffle balls and roll them in the cocoa powder.