Now I will share this amazing recipe lemon cake!
IT’S EGG-FREE AND DELICIOUS!
First of all, you need a variety of berries. I used blueberries, raspberries and the amazing strawberries and 1 lemon.
1 1/2 cup flour
1 cup sugar
1 cup milk (i added this time in the milk 30ml yoghurt)
1/3 cup olive oil
20 gram baking powder
3 tbsp lemon zest
1 tbsp lemon juice
Divide this mixture in two oven trays , same size ofcourse!
Bake for approx. 20min on 170 degrees celcius
and let it cool down before, adding the cream and fruits.
This my mandala filling:
Next i put the 2nd layer on top
Then to give it more flare i have added flowers, mint and coconut flakes:
The mille-feuille (French pronunciation: [mil fœj], “a thousand leaves”),[notes 1] vanilla slice, custard slice, also known as the Napoleon, is a French pastry . When I was young, I use to loveeee cream buns and tompouce/ napoleon cake. Its delicious and creamy!
This is our way of making Napoleon cake. It’s easy, simple and tasty!
Time: 40 minutes
You will need :
- 2 Puff pastry sheets
- Icing sugar
- Vanilla Pudding mix
- Milk or liquid cream
- optional: pink colouring
- Prepare your oven to bake the puff pastry
- Follow the instructions on your puff pastry package
- Let it cool to room temperature
- Make the vanilla pudding according to the instructions on your mix (instead of milk, I normally use cream)
- When finished with the pudding, let it cool for 5 min and then pour it over 1 sheet of the baked puff pastry.
- Put the 2nd sheet on top and now it is ready to glaze.
- To make the glaze, u need 2 cups of icing sugar and milk or / liquid cream.
- put the icing sugar in a bowl and add just 1tbps of cream or milk.
- Pour the glaze mixture over the top and voila!
Let it set for 2 hours, if you can wait that long 🙂
and bon appetit!
Good luck and YUMs away!!
Many people have requested the recipe of this delicious dessert.. So here below you can find what I have done.
Because it is very hard to make choux dough eggfree, I use puff pastry to replace it. I will try other eggfree choux recipes soon to make it from scratch. But I assure you using puff pastry as a replacement is also very tasty and easy.
First I buy 1 sheet ready-made (eggfree ofcourse) puff pastry
Make round balls and put them in a muffin tin.
1 sheet makes around 8 choux balls.
After forming the balls, I put them in the oven, for 30-40 min on 200 degrees celsius and VOILA!
You let let them cool down. In the meantime u can melt chocolate to top the choux balls and when the balls are cooled down cut them in two and fill it with whipped cream. Last but not least dip the top of the choux ball in the melted chocolate.
And you are done!
Have fun baking and eating 🙂