I love to cook and adore a beautiful, resource-full cookbook. When it’s truly great, you tend not to stray, and you keep coming back because it works. Every cook needs a shelf full of cookbooks. Kidding! I have a list of cookbooks that are easy to follow and nicely illustrated.
- Hot for Food Vegan Comfort Classics: 101 Recipes to Feed Your Face [A Cookbook]
- Vegan 100: Over 100 incredible recipes from @avantgardevegan
- NYC Vegan: Iconic Recipes for a Taste of the Big Apple
- Isa Does It: Amazingly Easy, Wildly Delicious Vegan Recipes for Every Day of the Week
- BISH BASH BOSH!: Your Favourites. All Plants. the Brand-New Plant-Based Cookbook from the Bestselling 1 Vegan Authors: The Sunday Times bestseller, packed with all your vegan Christmas recipes