Now I will share this amazing recipe lemon cake!
IT’S EGG-FREE AND DELICIOUS!
First of all, you need a variety of berries. I used blueberries, raspberries and the amazing strawberries and 1 lemon.
1 1/2 cup flour
1 cup sugar
1 cup milk (i added this time in the milk 30ml yoghurt)
1/3 cup olive oil
20 gram baking powder
3 tbsp lemon zest
1 tbsp lemon juice
Divide this mixture in two oven trays , same size ofcourse!
Bake for approx. 20min on 170 degrees celcius
and let it cool down before, adding the cream and fruits.
This my mandala filling:
Next i put the 2nd layer on top
Then to give it more flare i have added flowers, mint and coconut flakes:
Spring is almost here!!!
Fruits and fresh flavors are wanted 🙂
Here is the recipe of an Orange upside down loaf:
- 1 1/2 flour
- 20 gr Baking powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup sunflower oil
- 1 tbsp Orange zest
- 1/2 cup yoghurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- Fresh juice from 1/2 orange
- 3 orange slices
- 1tbsp sugar
- Mix the dry ingredients separately and the wet ingredients also separately
- Combine wet & dry mixtures together
- Preheat your oven on 180 degrees
- Prepare your loaf tin with anti stick spray or baking paper
- Cover the orange slices in sugar
- Put the slices on the bottom and pour the remaining sugar over it
- Pour your loaf batter in the pan
Bake for 30-40 min